Arrow Cabinet 98702 Bertha Sewing Cabinet, Cherry
Arrow Cabinet 98702 Bertha Sewing Cabinet, Cherry by Arrow Cabinet at Linda's Plan. SKU: 98702. MPN: 98702. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bertha was made to fit today's large and heavy sewing and embroidery machines. Her airlift holds a 60 pound machine and will move your sewing machine
Features & Highlights
- Large Machines: The Bertha is designed to hold the largest of machines and the airlift mechanism can handle a 60 pound machine. The opening will accommodate sewing machines up to 22 9/16 inches (wide) x 11 3/4 inches front to back (deep) x 14 1/2 inches (tall.) The Bertha will fit the new Bernina 830 Viking Sapphire and Babylock Ellisimo.
- Generous Surface Area: When the leaves are in the open position the table top features a vast expanse of surface area to either side of your chair. You sit comfortably in the center right in front of the needle. Meanwhile the leaves rest on sturdy supports so you do not need to fear that they will bow or crack the second you put anything heavier than a spool of thread on top.
- Quilt Leaf: Included with the Bertha is the space expanding quilt leaf. This will increase your surface area even more by adding a table top behind your machine. The leaf attaches to the back of the cabinet by sliding along a metal rod. The rod allows you to position the leaf exactly where your want it. (Generally a little to the left of your machine.) Once your leaf is attached fragile quilts and other materials won't fall to the floor as you sew.
- Storage: When the two doors of the Bertha are opened, they reveal eight generous storage trays perfect for holding all your notions and accessories. Having a place for all your materials makes getting organized a snap, and your sewing experience becomes much more pleasurable.
- Air Lift Mechanism: The Bertha has an easy to use airlift mechanism that raises and lowers your sewing machine with just a simple push. You can position the base of your machine flush with the table top in freearm position (useful for working on sleeves and cuffs) or you can push it down slightly into flatbed position so that that the sewing bed is flush with the surface. The airlift mechanism can fully adjust to any type of sewing machine base height so you can be sure your fabric will be perfectly level. With one push downwards you can store your sewing machine all the way out of sight.
|Manufacturer:||Geneva Supply - Home|
|Publisher:||Geneva Supply - Home|
|Studio:||Geneva Supply - Home|
|Item Weight:||140 pounds|
|Item Size:||43.5 x 31 x 31 inches|
|Package Weight:||145 pounds|
|Package Size:||23 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|