Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine with 130 Built-in Stitches, 8 Presser Feet, Sewing Font, Wide Table, and Instructional DVD
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine with 130 Built-in Stitches, 8 Presser Feet, Sewing Font, Wide Table, and Instructional DVD by Brother Sewing at Linda's Plan. MPN: HC1850. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Feature-packed, versatile, and reliable; perfect for sewing, quilting, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching
- Comprehensive set of 130 stitches, plus a sewing font for basic monogramming. Includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, beautiful decorative stitches, and stitches for clothing, quilting, and heirloom sewing
- Comes complete with an attached stitch flip-chart, detachable foot controller, 8 specialty feet for overcasting, buttonholes, blind hems, zippers, quilting, and more. Reliable, easy threading of top thread and bobbin - for consistent, high quality stitching.
- Special quilting features include a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, 14 quilting stitch functions, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- Includes instructional DVD, Bilingual users manual, 25 year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) :12.5" x 19.25" x 15.25"
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) :850
- Buttonhole Styles :8 One-step
|Item Weight:||10.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.01 x 12.48 x 12.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.39 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches|