Sailrite Heavy-Duty Ultrafeed LSZ-1 BASIC Walking Foot Sewing Machine
Sailrite Heavy-Duty Ultrafeed LSZ-1 BASIC Walking Foot Sewing Machine by Sailrite at Linda's Plan. MPN: 300601. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Sailrite® Ultrafeed® LSZ-1 BASIC Sewing Machine is a great introductory machine for those interested in sailmaking, marine canvaswork,
Features & Highlights
- Zigzag/straight stitch walking foot sewing machine that easily sews through heavy materials like sailcloth, heavy canvas, denim, and upholstery fabrics (tried and true in up to 10 layers of heavy canvas and 8 layers of Dacron).
- Includes the Power Plus Balance Wheel, which offers twice the power and size of a traditional flywheel.
- The patented Posi-Pin clutching system provides 100% power transfer from the balance wheel to the needle.
- Must-have features include an extra wide presser foot with built-in piping tunnel and a high, 3/8" foot lift. Set the variable stitch length up to 6 mm in straight stitch and up to 5 mm in zigzag width.
- Top-notch customer support from Sailrite with a comprehensive guidebook; Set-up, Use and Maintenance DVD, personalized support and a 2-year limited warranty all included.
|Item Weight:||48.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||55 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 15 x 15 inches|