TechSew 2600 Narrow Cylinder Leather Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine with Assembled Table & Servo Motor
TechSew 2600 Narrow Cylinder Leather Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine with Assembled Table & Servo Motor by TechSew at Linda's Plan. MPN: 2600. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Techsew 2600 is designed for sewing products such as chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile
- Narrow cylinder arm diameter of 1 7/8"
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick and bulky materials
- Large double-capacity bobbin
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #23
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 6mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Cylinder Bed Diameter: 1 7/8"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #23
- Thread sizes: #45 to #138
- SmartServo Motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V
Ships via freight service, fully assembled on a shipping pallet. Please read shipping policy for delivery information.
Features & Highlights
- Narrow cylinder arm diameter of 1 7/8""
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Japanese Large Extra Capacity Bobbin
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed
- Includes assembled table & adjustable speed SmartServo motor