TechSew 2600 PRO Narrow Cylinder Leather Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine with Assembled Table & Servo Motor
TechSew 2600 PRO Narrow Cylinder Leather Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine with Assembled Table & Servo Motor by TechSew at Linda's Plan. MPN: 2600 Pro. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Techsew 2600 PRO is designed for sewing wallets, purses, leather bags, chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as
The 2600 Pro package includes: SmartServo-NP automatic needle position motor, TLG laser guide, flatbed table attachment, swing down roller edge guide, LED lamp, left toe zipper foot and additional accessories (needles, bobbins, thread).
- Narrow cylinder arm diameter of 1 7/8"
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Japanese Large extra-capacity bobbin
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #23
- Allows for use of thread up to size #138
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 6mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10.5"
- Cylinder Bed Diameter: 1 7/8"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2200SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #23
- Thread sizes: #45 to #138
- SmartServo-NP Motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V
Ships via freight service, fully assembled on a shipping pallet. Please read shipping policy for delivery information.
Features & Highlights
- SmartServo-NP Needle Position Motor - automatically stops the needle in the up or down position eliminating the need to turn the handwheel
- TLG Laser Guide - provides a perfectly straight laser guided line directly in front of your needle, keeping your stitches in a straight line
- Swing Down Roller Guide - guides material for straight stitching along the edges
- Flatbed Table Attachment - helps with sewing long & flat items
- Includes assembled table & adjustable speed SmartServo automatic needle position motor
|Part Number:||2600 Pro|